Lively just got smarter with AI.. introducing first of many to come AI feature "Depth Wallpapers"
See the new feature in action:
What's changed in Lively v126.96.36.199
AI Depth Wallpapers
- Using Machine Learning to predict distance of objects from the camera and then use GPU shaders to create 3D image!
- When it comes to privacy, everything is run 100% local. No network required to run the model, no data sent to the cloud.
- In my testing works best with scenery, dont be afraid to try different things out and share with the community what you find. You can get some stock images to try here: https://www.pexels.com/
- "Living Room" a stylish isometric room showing currently playing music, dynamic lighting that reacts to music bass and more!
- Updated ColorPicker control, packed with new features.
- Tray customize menu now takes display scaling into account.
- Refactoring and improvements should yield better performance and consistency.
- Added .JFIF image support.
- LivelyProperties now support tooltips, display helpful information about the setting on hover.
Learn more: https://github.com/rocksdanister/lively/wiki/Web-Guide-IV-:-Interaction
- Fixed wallpaper FileDialog not opening when the program is Run as administrator.
- Fixed media not changing in music wallpapers when the new track is from the same artist.
- Fixed scaling settings not working with Windows Media Foundation (wmf) player.
- Updated translations.
- The new features may not be translated to all the languages on first release due to the nature of community translations, hope you understand.
You can help translating, learn more: https://crowdin.com/project/lively-wallpaper
- Updated Mpv player.
- Updated dependencies.
- Updated .NET Desktop Runtime v7.0.7
- Updated WindowsAppSDK v1.3.2
- Incompatibility with MSI Afterburner RivaTuner Statistics Server, HW64 or other overlay; add exception for Lively UI.